Tuesday, May 22, 2012


I want a fashion show to go to. Everybody arrived back from chicago, in brooklyn I'm told they were on the news. There's a man named teddy who runs the church and a woman who's going to give me a camera. The others are gone. This sounds cryptic but it's really a story about occupy wall street and trying to create a fashion company around semi-serious politics (in a field trip out of america created by kenneth lasn. I can't imagine really caring about the political landscape that much, just thanking Adbuster's canadian owner for creating me the upper 1% clothing drive for yippie children of abbie hoffman (the digital re-incarnation of the 60s in black J.F.K.'s era). 
I still wish Gulliani was president. 

-Little Nemo 
(occupy wall street) 

apart of occupy wall street 
a caitlin rodriguez production
little memo 
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day:
590/8 p.m. nirvana 




[i love princess] 

No comments:

Post a Comment