Saturday, November 10, 2012

happiness is just a purchase away

For 20 years of my life I was essentially retarded. I appeared at social functions but I was never there. I could never accomplish my artistic level/capacity to learn and make it in the arts, I fell asleep all the time unwillingly and was never really apart of the artistocratic class of my childhood, I was a creature, a child in a car of my friend josh lindwall to deliver to adderall. All of the events prior to adderall were irrelevant and meaningless to my life.
The first time I tried adderall -> "I never knew the word focus was real", colors mattered, life mattered, there's no way I could describe this event in one possible entry on a blog other than the fact that I fucking named myself "Little Nemo" because he takes three candies a day to poof.
This has overwritten my biological/legal name which is Christopher Mastronardi, which I find irrelevant other than the fact of the federal government, or rather, that they prescribe my medication under this name.

-Little Nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment