Thursday, December 5, 2013

Timmothy Hunter!!!

Caitlin,
I'm looking over Books of Magic




In early 1997, Rieber announced to Peter Gross that he was going to leave the comic.[8] Gross attributed this to Rieber's growing dislike of the comic's central character,[9] which Rieber seemingly confirmed in his "Afterward" for his final issue, saying: "I've found it difficult to like Tim now and then. Of course he gets on my nerves. He's a lot like someone I spent years learning not to be".[10] Rieber's last issue was issue #50, coincidentally the point at which original co-creator Neil Gaiman decided that the time was right to stop "taking DC's $200 an issue and not doing anything" and resigned as creative consultant on the book.[7]




Caitlin,
I'm looking over Books of Magic




-Little Nemo
(Natalie portman get me a fucking modeling job)

Apart of Occupy Wall Street
West Park Church
Occupy Fashion
Occupy Republican
www.thevisualaxis.com
add<3erall
12/5/2013
The Schoolof Visual arts Church of Silver tiles Day 1160/8 P.M. nirvana

No comments:

Post a Comment