Sunday, April 20, 2014

D'arcy

Caitlin,
I guess today was like Totally involving getting punched by people like the gross ass fucking Landlord downstairs and other shit I don't really care about most of the Day and sometimes I look
at my first (G)girlfriend on the Girls poster and then think well...



A
(Son of Isis 19841986 )
add on ABC
9/11 King
86th St. F
Karen 
The Arcade Fire Kid 
SVA
"S" on ABC
Christopher Farley 
UCB
B.A.A.
S
[EVanGeLioN2014BrooKlYNcoTtoNCanDyMaChiNe]
T.A.F.
Apart of Occupy Wall Street
K.I.T.
Orange X 
UCB
Agent One
Ghost One
Cry
Portman Pictures
Kid you don't know Pressure 
A laurie rodriguez 
The School of Visual arts Church of Silver tiles Day 1380/8 P.M. nirvana
West Park Church
Christopher Greene
Occupy Republican 
Actionist Pictures
Black Mirror Productions
Naficy Pictures
Occupy Fashion 
Occupy Model  
"L" train on ABC 
Its not T.V. its HBO
Train on ABC
Nutsack
www.thevisualaXis.com/ 
YYY 
Add<3erall 
04/05/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment